Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Love Letter to My Blog

Dearest Blog a.k.a Marvin,

It's about time I let you know how much I miss you. Our relationship was in its infancy when I abandoned you but I would love the opportunity to make it up to you. Can we rekindle our flame? It would be remiss of me not to mention that I’ve been really tryin baby, trying to hold back these feelings for so long. So much time has passed since we last spent time together and oh how I miss u! I miss you with every inch of my mind, body and soul. I wish I could find a way to include you in my daily routine because you brought me so much joy.We’re all sensitive people with so much to give. You understand me sugar? There’s nothin’ wrong with me lovin’ you and givin’ yourself to me can never be wrong, if the love is true. You allowed me the opportunity to share and spill and vent and I want to commit to you. I know in the past, I've been unfaithful to you, never really giving you my full attention. But, I'm ready. I'm ready to be your full time lover. Don’t you know how sweet and wonderful life can be. When we're together, the possibilities are endless. I want you back in my life but I must admit there is still a bit of trepidation on my part. I don't want to disappoint. You require so much time and attention and I'm unsure of whether I can give you the love you deserve. But, I'm more than willing to try again. Let's try and make this work. Let's see if we're really meant to be. Oh blog, I'll have you if you'll have me! Your so patient and kind. Your love is what I've longed for. Your just what I needed in my life. I’m askin’ you baby to get it on with me. But, I ain’t goin’ to worry, I ain’t goin’ to push. I'm going to stop beatin’ round the bush, bloggy let's get it on.

Love,
Tiffany

* italics are lyrics from Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On"
**btw, I've named my blog - Marvin.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! I, too, do not "get it on" with my blog as often as I like. The trouble is, I like to blog about issues that matter (for the most part) and those blog posts take FOR-EVER. You've inspired me to get at *least* one done before we return!

    ReplyDelete